Monday, May 23, 2011

A Beautiful Day

How could a day that began like this be anything other than beautiful?

Despite the gorgeous weather, my two guys were sleepyheads this morning. As usual, we had a busy schedule so when 8:30 am rolled around and I realized Kaden had no intention of waking up, I put him in bed with daddy with an instruction for daddy to get him up. Five minutes later I went back into the bedroom and found the two of them sharing a cozy Sunday morning snuggle. Good morning, indeed!

As we all know, Kaden LOVES the park. So we headed there for a little playtime before our boring Sunday chores.


He still loves playing in the grass. Such a big boy!




And what did Sydney do? Well, mostly she slept. Here's a time lapse photo spread of her waking up-

Sydney says:
It's so nice sleeping out here with the breeze.

I AM getting a little hungry though.

What time - did I forget my watch again? Has it been 4 hours yet?

Well, it IS a great day. I guess I can just relax and enjoy the park for awhile.



No, seriously folks, let's get this bottle thing going.

So cute!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love, love, love that first picture of your boys sleeping. Nothing better than cuddling with one of your kids. And Sydney is adorable -- what a personality!

Lia said...

I love the subtitles you give Sydney. (She really does look like she's checking her watch!)

And the snuggly boys -- so cute! How can you stand it?!

Can't wait to see you guys!